Find Hawaii state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: Hawaii State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 25,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 40.0%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 106
Top Cities in Hawaii offering Memory CareHonolulu
Monthly costs in neighboring states
Hospice and Palliative Care
The highest level of care, compassion and respect for families and patients.
Hospice with a Na Hoa Malama philosophy.
Nonprofit health care provider for terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
Hospice care in north Hawaii since 1986.
St. Francis Healthcare Systems of Hawaii hospice center.
Area Agency on Aging
- Hawaii County Office on Aging – Hilo
- Agency on Elderly Affairs – Lihue
- Maui County Office on Aging – Wailuku
- Elderly Affairs Division, City and County of Honolulu – Honolulu
- Hawaii Executive Office on Aging – Honolulu