Find Indiana state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: Indiana State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 100,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 30.0%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 6,166
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The mission of the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center is to serve as a shared research resource in order to facilitate research in Alzheimer disease and related disorders and to distinguish them from normal aging.
Hospice and Palliative Care
IAHHC is the voice of Indiana’s home care providers.
A not-for-profit community based organization since 1980.
Focusing on maintaining quality of life for patients facing the end of life.
Area Agency on Aging
All Cities in Indiana offering Dementia Care
Monthly costs in neighboring states
- Area IV Agency on Aging & Community Action Programs, Inc. – Lafayette
- LifeSpan Resources, Inc. – New Albany
- Area 9 In-Home & Community Services Agency – Richmond
- Northwest Indiana Community Action – Crown Point
- Aging & Community Services of South Central Indiana – Columbus
- Area 7 Agency on Aging and Disabled/WCIEDD, Inc. – Terre Haute
- Life Time Resources, Inc. – Dillsboro
- Area 10 Agency on Aging – Ellettsville
- Area Five Area Agency on Aging & Community Services, Inc. – Logansport
- Hoosier Uplands/Area 15 Agency on Aging – Mitchell
- Generations – Vincennes
- SWIRCA Aging and Disability Resource Center – Evansville
- Real Services, Inc. – South Bend
- REAL Services – South Bend
- REAL Services, Area 2 Agency on Aging – South Bend
- Aging & In-Home Services of Northeast Indiana – Fort Wayne
- CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions – Indianapolis
- Division of Aging – Indianapolis