Find Rhode Island state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: Rhode Island State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 22,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 22.7%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 1,162
Monthly costs in neighboring states
Hospice and Palliative Care
Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island is awarded the 2013 Hospice Honors award naming it among the top 100 hospices in the country in providing the best patient care.
The hospice philosophy is holistic, family-centered, and home-centered.
Providing hospice care in Rhode Island.
Beacon Hospice is committed to providing the best hospice and palliative care experience available.
Hospice of the VNA of Rhode Island provides specialized and individual supportive care to the patient and family.
Area Agency on Aging
- Narragansett Indian Tribe-Social Services Department – Wakefield
- Rhode Island Department of Elderly Affairs – Cranston