Find Wyoming state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: Wyoming State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 8,500
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 52.9%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 305
Top Cities in Wyoming offering Memory CareRock Springs
Monthly costs in neighboring states
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
Organizations and suport groups of Wyoming.
Hospice and Palliative Care
To companion the end-of-life journey with skill and compassion.
The mission of Hospice of Laramie is to promote acceptance of the process of dying as a natural potentially fulfilling part of life, while providing emotional, spiritual, social and material resources to support the dying, their families and friends.
Area Agency on Aging
- Shoshone Tribal Business Council-Eastern-Warm Valley Senior Citizens – Fort Washakie
- Wyoming Department of Health-Aging Division – Cheyenne